Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Somebody to Lean On...

I am very fortunate to have the people in my life that I do. I may not have many close friends, but I have the few that mean so much and are there during the hardest of times. These are the people that I can cry to, vent to, laugh with, and just depend on. They are sympathetic in my times of need and let me cry.

Then, I have Jeff :) He lets me cry, but then tells me its time to buck up and take action.. And believe it or not, this is EXACTLY what I need. Otherwise, if given the chance, I may spiral and stay mopey for way longer than necessary. Its crazy to think that I had forgotten this about him in the last 10 weeks. He'll let me explain what is bothering me, and let me cry, and laugh, and vent. And then he's like "ok..here are your choices...you can do this, this, this, or this...but if you have a better idea, let me know and we can weigh our options." He'll exhaust all of his resources to help solve problems that we have, or that even I just have. I will admit, that used to drive me up a wall. I just wanted him to hug me and let me sulk, for as long as I needed. But now I love his swift kick in the butt to get things taken care of :)

*peace and love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment