Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm back!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...Life has been pretty hectic!!!

Updates:
I went and saw Jeff again over Easter weekend. It was hard for us because we had to come to terms with the fact that the Army controlled when we got to see each other and how we were able to spend that time.

He graduates AIT in 4 weeks though :) And that is sooooooo stinking exciting because I am SO SO SO ready for him to be home. We've started a list of things we want to do together. First being ZIO JOHNOS!!! ( a local italian restaurant that is DELICIOUS for those of you who don't know what Zio's is!) The first weekend he is home, we are going to order the family meal, bring it home, sit on our couch, and watch movies...one of our favorite traditions!! We've got quite the list started already, and I'm sure we'll keep adding to it.

9 weeks until our son is due! WHOLEY EXCITEMENT!!!! Jeff and I are thrilled. We can't wait for our bundle of joy to arrive (well, we can and we can't! We will miss our time as a couple alone!) But we are so excited to meet this beautiful child that we created and that we will both love immensely :)

School : Finally finally finally is coming together! Unfortunately its just under 4 weeks until I amd one with the semester- so It took a while for me to get into the groove of nursing school! My finals is the same week I go to get Jeff from AIT, and then I get a 2 week break before the next semester starts! But I'm happy to finally be getting the hang of it :)

But other than that, there isn't much going on in the lives of Jeff and I. Just Army, Nursing School, and Baby. thats what our lives consist of now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment