Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Missouri State of Mind...

Next week I will be in Missouri. This= MEGA EXCITING! Jeff is graduating from Basic Training. I can't wait to see him...It has been a long 9 weeks without my best friend.

I can't even explain how proud of him I am. He has flown through basic training without any serious issues. He made it through basic even though he got sick with bronchitis TWICE (he spent a total of 5 days in the sick quarters). He's passed all of his PT tests with FLYING colors. He even made it through grenade training and the gas chamber. And on top of it all, he remained an amazing and faithful husband.

He wrote me about 2 times a week and all of the letters were incredibly romantic and made me smile. They always came at JUST the right time. when I needed him most, he was there for me through his letters. It was perfect :)

I can barely hold in all the excitement I'm feeling about seeing him for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks! This week is my spring break, and I can't even stand it. I just wish it was next week already! HAHA! I never thought I would wish that spring break would hurry and be over...I simply can't wait to be in the car next Wednesday and making that 7 1/2 hour drive to base.

And best of all, I hope that Jeff is happy. I hope he is proud of himself. He should be!

Well, I know you all are probably getting sick of hearing about when I get to see Jeff...but I promise I won't post about it again until after I return (get anxious about pictures!)

Always,
*Jen*

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! I am so excited for you Jen! You have been so strong during his time away...you've handled it like a CHAMP! As proud you are of him, he should be just as proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete