Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love/Hate Relationship...

Well, the semester ends in 14 days. And I love this fact. And I hate it.

Lets start with the reason I hate it, because thats the reason I don't want to dwell on for to long, there are other reasons for this blog post. I HATE HATE HATE that the semester is ending, because with the end of the semester, comes the deployment :( Jeff and I have to say our dreaded "goodbye for now" the day before I take my final. Talk about crappy timing right!? Nothing like being emotional drained from saying goodbye to the love of your life, and then having to go take a stupid final! CRAP!

Anyways, enough of the sad..Time to start focusing on the good! Otherwise the next year is going to be a really dark and depressing time. So here are the reasons I LOVE that the semester is ending!

1) it sucked. really really bad.
2) I get 2 weeks with NO SCHOOL and NO WORK!
3) I plan on working hard on Jeff's military scrapbook and Cain's baby scrapbook :)
4) I want to read 2 books. (Not sure which 2 yet)
5) I get to see a friend in Illinois who I haven't seen since my wedding (almost a year)
6) I get to see a friend who I haven't seen for a couple months!
7) most importantly, I get to spend everyday with my sweet little baby without having to take him to the babysitter or worry about schoolwork. We get to just spend quality time together :)

Needless to say, my break before fall semester starts, is going to be just the distraction ( i hope) from the fact that my family will be missing a very important member!

Always,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Its good getting a break and having time to focus on other things, Jen. I wish I could tell you it will be easy to tell him goodbye, but I can tell you that you will be able to do it and time will fly by. He'll be back home again before you know it. If you need any suggestions for something to read let me know I've got a never ending list of things to read. My best friend calls me all the time asking me for suggestions. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe all great things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete