Well, the semester ends in 14 days. And I love this fact. And I hate it.
Lets start with the reason I hate it, because thats the reason I don't want to dwell on for to long, there are other reasons for this blog post. I HATE HATE HATE that the semester is ending, because with the end of the semester, comes the deployment :( Jeff and I have to say our dreaded "goodbye for now" the day before I take my final. Talk about crappy timing right!? Nothing like being emotional drained from saying goodbye to the love of your life, and then having to go take a stupid final! CRAP!
Anyways, enough of the sad..Time to start focusing on the good! Otherwise the next year is going to be a really dark and depressing time. So here are the reasons I LOVE that the semester is ending!
1) it sucked. really really bad.
2) I get 2 weeks with NO SCHOOL and NO WORK!
3) I plan on working hard on Jeff's military scrapbook and Cain's baby scrapbook :)
4) I want to read 2 books. (Not sure which 2 yet)
5) I get to see a friend in Illinois who I haven't seen since my wedding (almost a year)
6) I get to see a friend who I haven't seen for a couple months!
7) most importantly, I get to spend everyday with my sweet little baby without having to take him to the babysitter or worry about schoolwork. We get to just spend quality time together :)
Needless to say, my break before fall semester starts, is going to be just the distraction ( i hope) from the fact that my family will be missing a very important member!