Monday, January 24, 2011

To Do

Its going to be a long couple weeks!

-turn in my gym membership papers
-attend a cloth diapering information class
-work on the secret project for Jeff's care package
-study for the test I have
-go back to work after 3 awesome weeks off
-GO to the gym
-find a little "me" time.

The hardest part about the spouse leaving is trying to get back into your routine. Don't get me wrong, I totally loved having my routine thrown off for two weeks-especially since it was because Jeff was home. But now, witht he baby, and trying to get him back on the semi schedule we have him on--its been a bit of a nightmare. I FINALLY got him to nap today-after much resistence on his end.

I also haven't puch much effort into this semester for the two weeks (almost 3) that the semester has been going. Granted, we have only had class twice (and I skipped once-the day of my birthday), but now, I really really REALLY need to kick it into high gear and GET GOING! Its been difficult to get motivated, because everything is so disorganized so far, and I have a hard time functioning when the teacher can't be clear or specific about when she needs things done, or even WHAT she needs done! UGH!

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember how weird it was to adjust to having Michael home, only to ship him off again two weeks later. Once his deployment was over it was a huge adjustment all over again... but so worth it! Good luck making it to the gym... some days you might only have a shred of motivation but will be glad you did it :)

    ReplyDelete