Thursday, January 6, 2011

End of Winter Break..

Well, school starts back up a week from today and I am less than thrilled about that. Especially since our reading list that MUST be done by the first night of class has been posted and its less than desirable. Its actually pretty long. WHO DOES THAT??? I am not looking forward to this semester because the instructors have promised us that it will be extremely difficult and also because I am going to m iss how break was. During this break I was able to devote all my time and attention to Sqworms. It was the best. I truely enjoyed spending every moment of every day together. It was so carefree and relaxed and I loved not having to make the time for school work around our time together. I can honestly say that the only reason I am going back this semester is because I know in the long run it will be better for my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment