Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weakness...

So I have a big weakness.

Target.

Today I went in there on a mission. Hangers and Canning Jars. Plain and simple.

I left with baby clothes, new winter boots, hangers, canning jars and some other essential organizational items...

I CAN NOT just walk into that store and get the "few" things in my list. I always end up walking out with more than what I needed... Target is like my drug..man..I have to learn to stay away from there!

What are some of your weaknesses?

1 comment:

  1. Bookstores! I can't leave without an armful of books. Walmart and the DI are hard to go into without buying more than intended too. Though this year we have Christmas almost completely bought thanks to that. How you doing, Jen? I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete