Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, after just 3 short weeks home following his BCT and AIT graduation...Jeff is off to more training. His pre-deployment training. He will be gone for the next 3 weeks...which happens to fall over my due date. So he'll have to try and rush home to make it in time for the birth when the time finally arrives (I'm due June 18...so it really can happen anytime now.) He'll be gone until the end of June...And then only will be home for a month following that...

In August, the true test begins, when Jeff leaves for his deployment. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it, but I know I'll try and be as strong as possible for Jeff and for our son!

Anyways, Jeff and I spent the last 3 weeks having as much fun as we possibly could (it is Iowa). No matter what we are doing, whether it being buying a medium pizza and going on a picnic, or eating at a fancy restaurant, we always enjoy each others company :) He's my best friend!!!

And for your viewing pleasure...a picture of my handsome husband and myself...our last picture with me being pregnant (since next time I see him it'll be when I'm having our baby!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment