Friday, February 18, 2011

Return from abscense!

WOW! It has been forever since I blogged!!! I sooooo apologize! Life got a bit out of hand the past few weeks and I could barely squeeze in sleep let alone blogging! School has been taking up so much of my life--between clinicals and a community health day and just class and studying...I feel like I hardly have time for anything else! However I have been working overnights and just am ZONKED the next day!

On the other hand--I have been working out consistently now! I didn't take measurements before I started, but I can feel a difference in how my pants fit!! YAY!! I have a goal in mind- and I am determined to reach it!!

I have some pictures to update but I am not on my computer, so I will try and get them up tomorrow! sorry for being gone so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment